Lodging in Firenzuola near Florence
Firenzuola is the most northern municipality of Florence province. Located in the green Mugello valley, it offers a varied natural landscape to explore, perfect for organizing hiking and trekking excursions. An interesting site is the Sasso di San Zanobi, a huge stone located on the Appennines: legend goes that it was set down on there in the IV century by Florence bishop San Zanobi for a challenge with the devil.
Besides the many parish churches and monasteries in the surroundings, the are the Museum of the Appennines historical landscape and of the pietra serena, typical stone of Tuscan - Florence in particular - architecture and sculpture, that are interesting destinations for all people keen on learning more about nature and local culture and traditions.
3 Properties found: Firenzuola complete accommodation list
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Apartments: 1
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 18
- Location: Firenzuola (Countryside,Mountain)
- Daily price: From € 50 to € 75
A lovely farmhouse set in the Mugello Valley between Florence and Bologna. Here guests can spend a wonderful stay enjoying authentic Tuscan food at its restaurant. It offers large rooms or an apartment and a shooting ground perfect for hunting lovers.
- Rooms: 10
- Sleeps: 20
- Location: Barberino di Mugello (Countryside)
This ancient castle, rented as a whole, is located in Mugello, about 30 km from Florence center. The charming villa can accommodate up to 20 people and is surrounded by a large garden with pool.
- Rooms: 42
- Location: Scarperia (City)
- Daily price: From € 69 to € 249
Hotel dei Vicari is situated in the wonderful medieval town of Scarperia, in the Mugello area. A refined and professional staff will welcome you. The comfortable rooms are furnished in a fine modern way.
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing TourFrom €90,00 More info
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from FlorenceFrom €55,00 More info
- Best of Florence Combo Saver: Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line to David and Uffizi GalleryFrom €85,00 More info