Florence Bed & Breakfasts
Bed and breakfasts in Florence are generally run like small hotels: services, comfort and location within the historical center makes them the ideal choice for a vacation in the heart of Florence. Many bed and breakfasts are located within historical residences and charming Florentine palaces all across the city center, perfect for anyone wishing to receive a warmer and the familiar welcome of staying at a friends’ home.
98 Properties found: List of Florence Bed and Breakfasts
Write directly to the owner, get the best offer!
Check availability & Book on property's website
- Rooms: 5
- Location: Lastra a Signa (City)
- Daily price: From € 42 to € 75
Located in the small village of Lastra a Signa it is about 15 minutes driving from Florence city center. Welcoming bed and breakfast offers nice rooms with private bathroom and free access to its sauna and gym.
- Rooms: 10
- Location: Signa (City)
- Daily price: From € 40 to € 82
This welcoming accommodation near Florence offers clean and large rooms. The train station is within walking distance and nearby there is a beautiful park with children playground.
- Rooms: 9
- Location: San Casciano in Val di Pesa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 145 to € 190
- Weekly price: From € 483 to € 1540
Located amidst the green hills of Chianti, the farmhouse has six elegant rooms equipped with all modern amenities for an enjoyable and relaxing holiday under the Tuscan sun with a beautiful background scenery.
- Rooms: 3
- Sleeps: 7
- Location: Borgo San Lorenzo (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 65 to € 85
The eco friendly environment and friendly owners at this B&B located only a short drive from Florence, will create special memories of enchanting vistas, delicious foods and a quiet and tranquil atmosphere
- Rooms: 6
- Location: Tavarnelle Val di Pesa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 85 to € 140
Antica Pieve B&B is located in Tavarnelle Val di Pesa in the Chianti region. It has comfortable rooms and one apartment and an outdoor swimming pool.
- Rooms: 25
- Location: Greve in Chianti (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 198 to € 400
It is one of the oldest wine estates in Chianti and is located in Greve in Chianti. This charming accommodation is set a splendid Renaissance villa that was the birthplace of Mona Lisa. Includes lots of facilities as spa, pool and wine tastings.
- Rooms: 18
- Location: Barberino Val d'Elsa (Countryside)
- Daily price: From € 104 to € 500
Eclusive accommodation in Chianti near barberino Val D'Elsa. The luxury hotel is set in a castle surrounded by peaceful and quiet countryside.
- Apartments: 2
- Rooms: 4
- Sleeps: 8
- Location: Certaldo (Countryside)
The Villa offers two holiday rental apartments in the family owned B&B in the lush green landscape of Florence. Elegance and charm distinguish this beautifully restored villa nestled in over 100 acres of olive trees.
- Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing TourFrom €90,00 More info
- Florence Super Saver: Best of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery and Florence DuomoFrom €85,00 More info
- Cinque Terre Day Trip with Transport from FlorenceFrom €90,00 More info